Friday, September 25, 2009

The Hogar, once again

It'll never end, so I hope you like it:) I know I do.

So I made this slide show the other week in preparation for the HELP International reunion last Saturday. Because of the AWFUL luck I have, I wasn't able to show the slide-show. LAME. But I said I'd post it online. Who knows who'll actually look at the slide show who actually went to the reunion, but oh well. I'll post it anyway.

NOTE: slide show making is not my forte. This is not fancy so please don't mind all of the technical problems it may have, ignore that not every picture has sweet movement, etc. I take pictures, I don't make slide shows (but yes, I will attempt to improve!)

Hogar on Vimeo.

Music: "I Can Only Imagine" -Mercyme

This is just a compilation of some of my favorite photos of the kids that were taken over the summer. This will always be my favorite project, I think. Love these kids. And listen to the words of the song. They fit with the subject matter:) If you're like me, you'll get all choked up.