Thursday, June 3, 2010

Great Indoors

Laural and Aaron had their reception in an art gallery up in Salt Lake City.
Why I didn't get the name of the place, I'm not sure
because I'd give them free publicity!

It was a beautiful space and I loved photographing in it.
I know, I know...photographing indoors without a flash kind of (USUALLY) sucks.
But not here. Their ENTIRE front wall was actually a giant window.
One big fat window means TONS of natural, beautiful, photographable light:)
Plus, the interior was white, clean with a ton of colorful decor.

When I buy my own house someday, I want pretty, white interiors
kinda like this (maybe not exactly, but kind of).

Laurel+AaronDSC_2085Laurel+AaronDSC_2097

Laurel+AaronDSC_2100Laurel+AaronDSC_2102

Laurel+AaronDSC_2106Laurel+AaronDSC_2116

Laurel+AaronDSC_2121