Saturday, March 3, 2012

Momma moment

I'm going to start a series of "momma moments" where I post a photo of my girl, my girl and I, my girl with my man, etc.  Sometimes I just want to gush about my baby, and how much I love being a mom.  And honestly, deciding to become a mom when I did was a bit of a struggle for me.  I wasn't so sure about it.  But it has proven to be one of the biggest and best decisions of my life.  I would never change a single thing.  I'm glad I thought hard about my decision, that I decided to have a baby while still in school and needing to work (thank you to my mom for watching my baby so I could do that!!), that I chose to be a mom over being a full-time photographer.  Being a mom to this little girl is so fun, so hard, and so rewarding.   
reese+mom1 reese+mom2
One of the best feelings in the world is holding your own child...especially one as beautiful and sweet as my little girl.