Monday, March 11, 2013

I don't think I've published this project on my blog yet and thought that I should.  This is a project that I thought of while I was in school my last semester at BYU.  I was taking one class and had quit my job the semester before so I was spending plenty of time at home with my little girl.  With so much time on my hands, I decided to really incorporate Reese into my school work (instead of frantically running around scrambling for ideas of things to photograph and leaving home in the middle of the night after she would finally fall asleep so I could go photograph whatever it was I had in mind).  And this is what I came up with.  I would go on walks everyday with Reese around our block and came across cool looking buildings that I thought would look great in photos.  It was my goal to capture a well thought out image with elements of design in mind.
"Where We Walk"  
portfolio2 wherewewalk2 wherewewalk3 wherewewalk5 wherewewalk6