Friday, March 20, 2009

Noodles & Company

And I'm sure everyone has realizd that its been forever since I've posted pictures up of people...like of a real photo shoot. I won't lie, I've been slacking. I haven't recruited really anyone to help me practice and no one has come to me. SO, if you want photos done, let me know! I've got good prices!

Also, I was craving "penne fresca" from Noodles and Company lately. So, since Andrew and I are not eating out or buying anything other than necessities (to help save money for our trip to El Salvador because woah, not cheap...speaking of which, we got accepted to go! We leave somewhere around May 7thish...sometime that week. My fundraising idea IS coming now...it has to or else Andrew and I will be POOR:() so I decided to buy the ingredients that I thought would make a good homemade version of it. It looks good, doesn't it??

well, it didn't turn out as I daydreamed it would. I put too much garlic and too much White wine vinegar. Ohh well. It still wasn't too bad...just pretty spicy in a "too-much-garlic/vinegar" way.:) haha. Gotta love my cooking skills!!