Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring has sprung!

Meet the Luthy family. They are an AWESOME family. They were all completely comfortable in front of the camera, they were color coordinated, and they were so nice! I mean, what more can a photographer even ask for? I had such a good time with this family. Let's get to know them quickly before you gawk at for the next few minutes:

Well, mom and dad have been married for six years (total experts compared to Andrew and I...we'll get there eventually). Dad was in the Marines and spent THREE YEARS in Iraq! Also because of the Marines, he has gotten to travel like nobody's business (and yes, I was jealous when he told me ALL of the places he's been to: Japan, Germany, Italy, Ireland...the list goes on). Neither of the parents are originally from Utah, but luckily they moved here!! I know I'm glad they made it to Provo or else I wouldn't have been able to take their pictures. Now for what you've been waiting for:

-0528-0483
-0428-0199-2
-0190-0139

birthday
And did I mention this little guy will be turning a year? What a stud.