Friday, July 3, 2009

Noteworthyladies.com



So I am helping a sister go viral...as in VIRTUALLY viral. Whatever, but my old roommate (housemate?) Courtney is the bomb and sings like Whitney Houston. She is a part of this very, very, VERY talented group called Noteworthy (ladies.com). Noteworthy is an women´s acapella group at BYU and they are seriously ROCKIN´! Watch this little video and see for yourself...rockin´. If you LOVE what you hear and want others to LOVVEEE what they hear, then post this bad boy (or the link) on your blog, facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. for your friends, family, and coworkers to see. Amazingness like this should not be hidden. No, on the contrary. It should be spread like H1N1 on a hot, sweaty, El Salvadoran bus. It´s goosebump worthy...for real.

ps- I know I haven´t been putting up pictures. I WILL get to that. But I´ve been on this creative-outside-of-photography kick, so this fits with my mood. And plus, the lead singer for ¨Listen¨ is freaking KICK-BUTT. I could listen to her sing high notes all day and it wouldn´t make me cringe. She´s got talent.

And just for fun, I´m going to put up another video with Courtney as the lead singer. Isn´t she the bomb? Yes, I got to live with that for approx. 2 years. I´m lucky.


Courtney is the short haired girl with hawaiin pants on.