Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My camera is still being cleaned, but supposedly it should be coming home in just a few days! I called into Inkley's today to find out what was going on...they said it was done getting cleaned and it should be in within a few days. YAY! It has been a long month without it.

SO, with that being said, I apologize for not posting nada for a long, long time. School started about 2 weeks ago, but I have yet to take a photography class. Stinks...but I'm looking forward to a photography class next semester (yes, only one...sheesh...gotta wait so long!). For now, I'm learning how to draw, cut out colors from magazines and paste them onto paper to make a design, and use photoshop. Okay, so using photoshop is actually useful...the others AREN'T! I don't like my drawing class. I get bored and frustrated, and I'm not so hot at drawing a straight line. The design class is fun and creative, but it gets tedious. LET ME TAKE SOME PHOTOS! Ha:)

I also found out today that there is a chance I could get kicked out of BYU photography program. You see, they accepted 10 too many students this year and so after this year of school, all of us freshman (ugh, yes, I'm a freshman AFTER THREE YEARS OF SCHOOL! Lame-o) will have to submit a portfolio again. From there, I guess they will choose the 18 that are good enough for the program. THUS, there is a chance I could not make the cut. SUCH STRESS!! Wish me luck. This has gotta be a successful photography school year for me.