Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Self Wedding {Washington, D.C.}

Brillante and Darin's wedding date was one of the hottest days I've ever experienced.
Of course, I was 8.5 months pregnant, but it was still so, so hot.
100+ degrees, and nearly 100% humidity.
I wish I were exaggerating.

However, their day was so much fun,
and filled with lots of love.
I'm so glad I was not only a part of their special day,
but that I got to photograph it as well.

Enjoy the photos!
untitled-9.jpguntitled-15.jpg

untitled-63.jpg

untitled-613.jpg
I have a special place in my heart for the D.C. temple. It was where Andrew and I were married 3 years previous.
untitled-271.jpguntitled-296.jpg

untitled-597.jpguntitled-322.jpg
Love the chucks!
untitled-360-Edit.jpg

untitled-577.jpg

untitled-558-Edit.jpg

untitled-611-Edit.jpguntitled-184.jpg

untitled-159-Edit.jpguntitled-107-Edit.jpg

untitled-103.jpguntitled-98-Edit-2.jpg

untitled-667.jpguntitled-673.jpg
The reception had a baseball theme.  It was so fun!  They had popcorn, hotdogs, nachos, and even a baseball themed cake.  They are huge baseball fans!
untitled-862.jpg

untitled-903.jpg
This is my favorite image from the reception.  I love capturing the moments during the first dance.  Look at how much they love each other, and how happy everyone is around them? 
Especially Brillante's dad just on the right.  I love how happy he looks!

Congrats to the Selfs!  I'm so excited for you two to build your life together!