Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cohen

I'm incredibly behind on my blog posting.  My resolution for 2012 is to be a better blogger...we'll see. Anyway, Cohen is Reese's bf.  Best friend, and boy friend.  She's actually older than him by 3 weeks, and outweighs him too (bc my girl is a CHUNK!), but they really like to hold hands, grab each others faces and stare at each other.  It's really sweet. But really, Cohen is my friends Kaitlin and Skylar's baby (remember them from here and here?) and he is SO precious.  I always love getting together with them so I can see how he's growing up.  He's so sweet. Here are some photos I took of him back in November (I KNOW! I'm way behind!)
untitled-35-4.jpguntitled-49-4.jpg

untitled-11-6.jpguntitled-66-3.jpg

untitled-74-3.jpg
Above photo is my favorite, hands down.  It's such a sweet moment.
untitled-27-4.jpguntitled-48-3.jpg

untitled-134.jpguntitled-145.jpg