Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Whiteds

I have photographed for this family a couple times in the past (here and here), and I just love these guys.  Photographing them is a cinch and they even let me photograph however I want.  You see, John contacted me shortly before Thanksgiving asking if I could photograph his family before the holidays.  I, of course, said yes because I really like working with this family.  He mentioned that he had to coordinate a lot of schedules and wondered if I could photograph at night, and I said yes if he wouldn't mind me photographing him in the studio.  And so, his whole clan came to have their pictures taken and I had such a fun time with it!  While I usually prefer natural light, I also like working with studio lights as well.  There is a sense of accomplishment when it comes to working in a studio.

Anyway, enough talking, here are the photos!

untitled-16-3.jpguntitled-20-3.jpg

untitled-25-3.jpguntitled-32-3.jpg

untitled-36-3.jpguntitled-39-3.jpg

untitled-41-3.jpguntitled-46-3.jpg

untitled-49-3.jpguntitled-52-3.jpg

untitled-54-3-Edit.jpguntitled-57-3.jpg

untitled-60-3.jpg

untitled-96-2-Edit.jpg

untitled-106-2-Edit.jpguntitled-111.jpg

untitled-117-Edit.jpguntitled-119.jpg

untitled-132.jpguntitled-135-Edit.jpg

Thanks Whiteds and clan for letting me photograph you guys again!